Visa Advisory Service
The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana, under the supervision of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Accra, provides visa-advisory support service to business persons seeking to apply for a Schengen visa to Germany for business purposes.
This visa advisory service is targeted at individuals who seek to travel to Germany for a period of less than ninety (90) days for business purposes: business meetings, delegation trips, trade fairs, conferences or other business-related events.
Why go through us?
- Guidance to facilitate visa application process.
- Thorough review and advice for visa support documentation in the application process.
- A visa support letter may be issued by the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana if necessary.
Cost of service:
- 50 Euros (applicable taxes will be added) service fee is required (this is not the VISA APPLICATION FEE).
- This is a Free service for Premium Partners of the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana
Applicant understands and agrees to the following:
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Visa can be denied if applicant does not submit all required documents.
- That our role is solely preparatory towards its application to the embassy and we do not guarantee being granted a Visa.
- That the grant or otherwise of a Visa is at the sole discretion or reasonable basis of the Embassy and that we cannot influence the decision of the Embassy.
- That we do not accept any liability for not being granted a Visa by the Embassy.
- Applicant is required to pay a visa fee at the German visa section during appointment.
- After review and acceptance of your application form, payment details will be provided to you to pay the visa advisory fee. A copy of the deposit slip / proof of payment must be sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- You will be required to submit proof of existence of your business eg: Business registration documents, Company profile, etc.
NOTE: The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana offers this service as a support and does not in any way guarantee the issuance of visas by the German Embassy.