Competence Center Private Sector Development & Projects
The overall business environment is crucial for companies that wish to establish a business in Ghana or West Africa. Economic indicators, the ease of doing business, and global standards are all relevant factors for potential investors.
The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana consults companies and organisations from abroad, in Ghana and throughout the West African region to establish and grow their business. This includes the support for local suppliers as well as international investors in Ghana.
AHK monitors international programmes and governmental actions in Ghana and the region that may support the growth and sustainable development of companies.
Our services include:
- Needs assessments, sector analyses, market studies and reports
- Stakeholder analyses and dialogue
- Standardization and certification workshops and programmes
- Investor advisory services
- B2B meetings, due diligence and assessment of business partners
- Entrepreneur round-tables and best practices
- Fact-finding missions and delegation trips from Germany to Ghana/West Africa and vice versa
- Facilitation of workshops, seminars, conferences